Saturday, August 23, 2008

my boys

they are the cutest things... really!  at 23 days of age, joachim is so sweet (already!)... i was holding him upright, against my shoulder to burp him and he moved his head very carefully and oh so slowly to rest it against my cheek.  melted my heart into a puddle 

gabe and rafa are funny because, even if joachim is already out of my tummy, they still high-five, give a thumbs up (good job) and do a line (index fingers touching) to my tummy. and they're very gentle with me.  and with joachim, too!  they crowd around him whenever he's around and they always want to hold his hand or, failing that, will settle for holding his foot! 

mica naman wants joachim to sleep with him in his room!  he's willing to share not only his room, his yaya and his toys, but his bed and blanket too! 

i must have done something right to deserve my boys... God is so good to me...

9 comments:

  1. so sweet nans.... :-) i love this piece. and to kimi, the earth says hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED reading this Nanny:) I can so relate:) When Matteo was born, Sebastian kept touchig my tummy asking if there was another baby there. Then he would put his head on my tummy and say..."Hi Sophie!".....(he wants a baby sis and thinks she is still in my tummy!).....ofcourse I dont find it funny he thinks im still pregnant months after but babies and children in general are really such gifts:) Such a joy to watch them:) Please post more Joachim pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really deserve it nanny.... you are a great mom.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids are like that, no?! they'll come up to me an say something like "is my baby bother in here again, mommy?" while patting my tummy... when they can see joachim in my arms! haha when i explain that my tummy hasn't gotten smaller yet because joachim was inside before, their next question is "who put him there?" i say "mommy and papa made him together." their follow up is "why? so, is there another one na?" whaa!!! at this point, i distract them by asking about their toys =) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, guy! =) you're such a sweetie =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's take pics na! =) I can't wait to meet them all =) congrats on your new bundle of joy!!!

    ReplyDelete