Tuesday, August 23, 2005

wife beating, etc.

Today, tab and i were talking about wife beating and i said 'Buti na lang you're not a wife beater.' He says 'Yup.  If I was, then you wouldn't marry me!  We wouldn't even get together.'  Then, he turned to me in the car and said 'like i said before we got married, what you see is what you get...  well... not really.  I was more considerate then.  Much more.  Sorry.'  I wanted to cry.  I guess because he never even hinted that he knew he was being inconsiderate... and now I even get an apology. 


I wrote to him before that I was so glad we started out as friends and that I hope we never stop being friends - even after so many years as husband and wife and so many kids.  I hope we never stop laughing together and hope that we always treat each other with consideration and love.  I want to grow old with him by my side.  Still making each other laugh and loving up a storm. This is what I pray for. This is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment