Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Flea Market

Exactly what we all need and want!  =)  Check out the online Baby Flea Market run by Babysmiths.  Awesome idea! =)







Do you have lots of baby stuff just gathering dust in storage?

Don’t you wish you could turn them into cash or just donate them to someone who really needs them?
Are you a practical parent who loves to find great bargains?

Welcome to Baby Flea Market! The first local online used baby goods market powered by Babysmiths.

For more details pls go to:
http://babysmiths.multiply.com/journal/item/3


3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I should really start selling baby stuff. Somehow there are some things that I really can't part with. Hehehehe. Glad Judy has started this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly what you mean!! =) my sister says it best: "don't be attached to things... they're just things, nanny!" and i agree with her! just that giving away the stuff of the boys brings out the pack rat in me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanny! I would like to help the momies & babies of Fabella Hospital and was wondering if you would like to help think of ways we can. They need a lot of things like diapers, drop light, breast pumps.. I will have several meetings regarding Breastfeeding with MOMIMOR this Friday. Do you think you could come and meet me at 5-6pm in Podium 5thF Secret Recipe Friday, March 21? Text me.

    ReplyDelete