Monday, March 31, 2008

20 weeks, 7 days

I was hoping that the morning sickness would go away... Well, it's eased up, but still there.  It's such a pain!  Argh!  But at least I have medicine now from my doctor to help...

We went to Punta de Uian in Zambales last week and we had soo much fun!  I tease Mica, calling him "my little brown boy" and he gets soo mad at me!  He's like, "No!  Mommy!  I'm Micael!"  It's cute =)  He was so rosy when we came home, and now he's brown... hee hee

My feet were so swollen from the trip on the way up, it wasn't funny.  It hurt to walk!  And I was so tired that after we arrived there at 1:30pm-ish, I fell asleep til about 7.  Tab apparently couldn't wake me up!  He took the kids swimming on the beach and then in the pool, so when I woke up, i was surrounded by rosy little boys and a red man!  hahaha

The kids practically lived in the water and on the beach.  I couldn't swim because I didn't bring up a suit, but tabby enjoyed the water with them. I fell in love with him a little more when i saw how he was with the kids - patient and strong and super enjoying the time he had with them!  They loved that he was in the water with them! He's such a great dad, it's unbelievable!

We will definitely go back to Punta, especially since Guy and EJ are there!  I learned my lesson about the manas feet, so on the way back, I asked to tab to stop at several places so I could walk around.  Right when we got to Makati, my doctor's secretary called asking if I was going to make my appointment so I went to her and she gave us the happy news that it was officially a boy! 

Everyone was soo sure that this baby would be a girl, but... we are thwarted again!  Mayette (sis-in-law) says I now have a Polo team!  And my mom couldn't believe she was wrong in her prediction.  She guessed Mayette, Ate and Sookie's babies sexes correctly and she was soo certain that I was carrying a little girl.  But this boy is still a blessing and will always be a blessing!

Mica was so sweet last night, when I was putting him to bed, he rubbed my tummy and said "Mommy, this is my brother."  And then he lay face down, but with his hand still on my belly, patting it occassionally. 

The twins are always asking if the baby's asleep, crying or eating in my tummy.  They'll come up to me and put their ear against my tummy and say, very definitely "Mommy!  He's crying!" or "Mommy! Shh! He's sleeping!"

They're so excited to see and play with their baby brother!  They loove babies and I guess the thought that they'd have unlimited access to one is one that they are relishing! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I miss you!

    I'm so happy that the boys are already taking their kuya roles so seriously, they'll be great big brothers!

    Oh, I have a maternity swim suit if you want to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the upcoming addition! Your kids are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you too!!! =(

    i actually have one (from bea) but i didn't bring it coz the top part (it's like a camisole) was snug... and, well... i didn't like the bottom part =) made my bottom look funny... hahaha ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! =) they're the best, really! it's nice that they're growing up together - saves me the effort of having to "break them in" to having a younger sibling! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hala boy ulit.... hehehehe...one more nans basketball team na.... hehehe...am really happy you enjoyed your stay... take care mumsy....

    ReplyDelete