Sunday, February 3, 2008

11 weeks, 6 days

I'm already showing... how strange is that?!  considering my little one is between 1.75 to 2.4 inches long, it's pretty scary that i'm showing na.  unless it's fat!  hahaha    fat that's concentrated right on the belly, exactly where the baby bump is supposed to be.  >sigh< 

when my mom compares me and ate, i tell her that i'm showing na because it's my third pregnancy and it was ate's first, so i'll definitely be more obviously pregnant earlier than her... which is true... i suppose... how depressing. 

the nausea is still there... i'm hoping that in a few days, when i pass into the 12th week, it will magically disappear!  i've read how some women, once they pass that wonderful day, totally stop experiencing nausea and morning sickness... please pray that i'm one of those!  haha

tabby and i are gearing up for this baby... i've been reviewing my newborn facts and how-to's (c/o Eli! ), tab's been cutting down on his smoking and we've been keeping better hours - no more super late nights! 

i'm realizing more and more that my boys are no longer babies... they remember now what i say, what i promise to do, and what i don't follow up on.  they're a constant surprise to me!  sometimes i look at them and marvel that they came from me.  these active, independent, handsome, wonderful boys are mine! 

6 comments:

  1. Nan, you and I were together yesterday and I think you look good! The boys are growing up, true. But "these active, independent, handsome, wonderful boys" are like that because they have such great parents to learn from. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww... i hope i get to see you soon... i'm 10 months and 5 weeks na! heard our baby's heartbeat yesterday for the very first time! I cried! :) i need some motherly advice from you! miss you nans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting, no?! =) Baka you meant 10 weeks and 5 days? kasi if you're 10 months, you are waay overdue! ;p hee hee let me know when you want to have dessert, we can meet either in my house or in greenbelt =) take care, my dear! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaahaha.. mali pala na type ko! haaahahhahh... 10 weeks and 5 days pala. :P (blush blush) surely.. :) mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete