Sunday, December 23, 2007

4 Weeks, 5 Days (give or take a week)

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant! =)  I can hardly believe it... So far, the ultrasound shows only one child (tiny! - maybe not even 2mm wide) in the 11.4mm gestational sac.  I'm praying that God will grant me a safe, healthy pregnancy.  I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for only one baby, not twins ;-p  haha 

How is this pregnancy different from my previous ones?  I'm more emotional.  I seriously cry at the drop of a hat!  At a commercial I've seen before, during the sermon at mass!  It's almost ridiculous!  But it's just one of those things, I guess =)  

Not smoking isn't so hard - especially since my little one doesn't seem to like it at all!  Even just the smell of cigarette smoke makes me nauseous!  Crazy!  Pushing me around already!  haha

We're praying for a girl, but a boy would be awesome, too! How fun it's going to be!

13 comments:

  1. congratulations, nanny!!!! so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!! Have a healthy pregnancy nanny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! Oh Boy Oh Boy! ay! oh girl oh girl oh girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nan and Tabby! All the best wishes for your little one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!!!! I TOLD YAH!!! am happy for you nans...wish its a girl na.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the well wishes! =) it's funny because sookie just gave birth, ate's about to give birth and now I'm pregnant! we're bringing our ob-gyn (we all go to the same one) serious bucks! hahahahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nan! Paul and I are so happy for you. We're here to help whenever you need us. *hugs* From what I saw the other day with your boys, they are ALL going to be excellent kuyas. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks nik!! The boys want different things - mica wants a baby sister and the twins want t baby brother =) they have noo idea what they're talking about! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations nans!!!! i hope it's a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete