Thursday, March 11, 2004

oh joy!

micael let me put him to sleep yesterday... actually preferring me to my hubby or the alternate yaya (his real yaya was on day off)! my heart smiled. he's so precious. he would watch me through sleepy eyes, especially when one of the twins would cry. i guess to see if i would put him down and go to them. so i stayed with him. even if it meant that the feeding of gabe or rafa was delayed. he needs to know that he's important too. i love him so...

my hubby moves my world. i love him so much, it's crazy. he kept asking me a few days ago if i still loved him, maybe because my family are starting to make noises about my going back to work. they say i shouldn't have to work because i'm the woman in the relationship. and therefore, i should be pampered and relaxing. not stressed by work and all that. at the very most, i should only worry about the kids and the house... well, maybe in a perfect world that would be true. but this is the real world, and i'm a working mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend. so i just make do with what i have. not everyone has the life of the idle... how nice if i was one of those, but... maybe someday! i'm hopeful and working hard to bring that day closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment